Keep Up With the Latest at WooFunnels

By Tavleen Kaur May 15, 2020

How To Customize Your WooCommerce Checkout Pages for Higher Conversions

In this #TrainingTuesday, we're going to look at how to customize your WooCommerce checkout page for higher conversions. The native WooCommerce checkout page is only designed to capture payments - it is not designed to pacify the anxiety of shoppers and turn them into confident buyers. It's not designed to answer their questions and close[...]
Read More >>
By Tavleen Kaur May 15, 2020

Complete Guide: How To Send Abandoned Cart Emails in WooCommerce

With a powerful abandoned cart plugin, it's never been easier to re-connect with potential customers and encourage them to complete a purchase on your WooCommerce store.  Sending timely messages is imperative for scoring those all-important sales that might have otherwise slipped through the net. So, keep reading to find out how to send high-converting WooCommerce[...]
Read More >>
By Tavleen Kaur Feb 16, 2020

How to Create a WooCommerce Customer Win-Back Campaign That Converts

A win-back campaign is powerful automation used to bring back the customers who've become inactive and haven't purchased from your store in a while. As per a report published on Adobe.com, a store’s 60% of revenue comes from new acquisitions and the remaining 40% from existing buyers.  Therefore when existing buyers become inactive, you must[...]
Read More >>
By Tavleen Kaur Feb 6, 2020

WooCommerce Follow Up Emails: 5 Types of Post-Purchase Emails You Must Automate

Think about this, your customer just received a product they’d ordered from your store. Now there can be one of these three cases: 1. They love it and start using the product almost instantly. 2. They need some more education. Or maybe a complimentary item. 3. They’re not completely satisfied and have feedback for you.[...]
Read More >>
By Tavleen Kaur Jan 4, 2020

The Year In Review 2019: Meaty Updates, Much-Awaited Releases & a Brand New Product

2019 has finally come to an end and yes, we've stepped into a brand spanking new decade. Hope you had a wonderful start to the new year. It's now time for us to look ahead and make new promises to ourselves. Welcome 2020! But our team here at WooFunnels decided to look back and take[...]
Read More >>
By Tavleen Kaur Nov 18, 2019

A/B Testing One Click Upsells: The Top 5 Experiments You Can Run Now

A/B testing is a critical tool in your conversion arsenal. Afterall A/B testing gives you the confidence you need to go live with your offers. As an online course creator or product seller - you know this. But where do you start? Well, there are three things you need to know before you start: #1:[...]
Read More >>
By Tavleen Kaur Nov 14, 2019

Introducing: A/B Testing for One-Click Upsells and Order Bumps

Finally, one of our most requested-module is here! Yes, it's A/B testing for one-click upsells and order bump. It took us six months to build it and pass the module through rigorous testing. I'm proud to announce that it's super easy to set up, and the interface is quite intuitive too. In this post, I'll[...]
Read More >>
By Tavleen Kaur Oct 26, 2019

Introducing Dynamic Upsell Offer Paths

We're super excited to reveal that UpStroke 2.1 is finally out and available for download. In this post, I am going to take you behind the scenes and show you everything that is new in the latest version. Version 2.1 sets the foundation for dynamic funnels and breaks the patterns of linearity. Let's dive right[...]
Read More >>
By Tavleen Kaur Oct 25, 2019

WooCommerce Checkout Template Backed By Amazon's Checkout Formula

Can you imagine what Amazon looked like back 1999? Fewer products and pages that looked nothing like they look today. Amazon closely studied buyer behavior and incorporated the insights it gathered, into its business. It has more budget and bandwidth to carry out experiments & tests than anyone else in the online space. So why[...]
Read More >>
By Tavleen Kaur Oct 11, 2019

Order Bump V1.7.0: Introducing Bump Stats and More

We’re proud and pumped to announce that Order Bump V1.7.0 is out now! It is available for download.  In this post, we’re going to be sharing with you all the important details about what’s new and what has changed with the new release.  Before we begin - here’s a free gift for you: It’s the[...]
Read More >>

Increase your sales, starting today.

Get WooFunnels Now
chevron-down