AeroCheckout gives you the freedom to choose your desired checkout page design from predefined AeroCheckout templates.
But sometimes if you still want to customize your selected AeroCheckout template widgets to match with your theme palette or want to mix in with some other font formatting or color combination then you can easily achieve this using AeroCheckout template customizer.
In this documentation we will explain how you can customize any widget following some simple steps below:
Let’s say we want to customize “Benefits” widget.
Step1: Navigate to selected AeroCheckout template > Click on “Customize” button > “Benefits” section.
Step2: Here in the left panel you can find options to customize “Benefits” widget.
1. Enable Heading Heading – You can show/hide heading by checking or unchecking this checkbox.
2. Heading – you can edit your section heading from this field.
3. Font Size – you can change font size for the section heading in “px” or “em“.
4. Text Alignment – you can set heading alignment.
5. Font Weight – you can set heading font weight.
1. Edit Benefit Content – Click on “Benefit” tab to edit “Heading” and “Text” for each list item. You can also adjust the benefit item position by drag and drop.
2. Add Benefit Content – Click on “Add new Benefit” button to add a new list item to the “Benefits” list.
3. Built-in List Icons – There are pre-built-in list icons from which you can choose your desired list icon.
4. Hide Benefits Icon – you can hide the icon from the list by checking the checkbox.
5. Show Heading – you can show/hide the heading of each list item.
6. Show Description – you can show/hide the description of each list item.
7. Bold Heading – you can set heading font weight to bold or normal.
1. Border Type – you can set border type around the benefits widget section.
2. Border Width – you can set border width around the widget section.
3. Border Color – you can set the border color of the widget section.
4. Padding – Enabling border will add padding to the widget, you can adjust padding between text and border to any desired value.
1. Background Color – you can set/edit background color of the widget.
2. Section Heading Color – you can edit the main heading color of the widget.
3. Heading Color – you can edit each benefit list item heading color of the widget.
4. Content Color – you can change the description color of each list item.
5. Icon Color – you can change the icon color of each list item.