If you want to create product specific embed checkout form, you can add parameter “product_ids” with embed form shortcode.
[wfacp_forms id=’XXXX’ product_ids=’YYYY’]
First we will learn how to create a shortcode for embed checkout form and then we will add parameter “product_ids” to shortcode.
Add a New Checkout Page
- From AeroCheckout dashboard, click on Add New button.
- Enter Name of the page. This is for administrative purposes and is not visible to users.
- Press Create and you will be redirected to Checkout Builder
Add a product
- Click on Add A product
2. Select Product to be added to checkout page
- Enter discount percentage and increase quantity if required
- Press Save
Build the form
- By default the form with basic fields come up
- You can add or remove new fields
- You can also create it into multi steps if you want to
Select the Embed Checkout Form
- You need to select the radio buttton “Embed The Checkout Form” to create this one page checkout form.
Note: Make sure you have AeroCheckout’s Pro OR Business Plan which provides you addon to install this feature. Not available in Basic Plan.
Click on Activate Button to use this template for your checkout page.
You will notice a new section below it “Shortcode For Embed Form”
Copy the shortcode “[wfacp_forms id=’xxxx’]”. Here “xxxx” is your specific post id.
Now you need to add “product_ids” parameter to this shortcode to make it product specific.
[wfacp_forms id='XXXX' product_ids='YYYY']
Here "YYYY" is your product ID
You can get this product ID “YYYY” from WooCommerce products section. For example, here 87 is your product id in WooCommerce. You can find it by going to your product list and checking the below shown place.
Final Shortcode will be like this:
[wfacp_forms id='12354' product_ids='87']
Now add this shortcode to product for which you want make it specific.
Click on “Update” button to save changes.