If you want to create product specific embed checkout form, you can add parameter “product_ids” with embed form shortcode.
[wfacp_forms id=’XXXX’ product_ids=’YYYY’]
First we will learn how to create a shortcode for embed checkout form and then we will add parameter “product_ids” to shortcode.
Create a New Checkout Page
- Click on the Add New button.
- Enter Name of the page. This is for administrative purposes and is not visible to users.
- Press Create a Checkout and you will be redirected to Checkout Builder.
Pick a Checkout Form template
- Click on the ‘Custom’ tab under the ‘Design’ tab. Here you’ll get a collection of 3 different checkout form templates, classified into steps.
- Select a checkout form template as per your needs and click on import.
Add a product
- Click on Add a product
- Select Product to be added to checkout page
- Enter discount percentage and increase quantity if required
- Hit the ‘Save changes’ button.
Design your Checkout Form
- Go to the Fields tab. By default the form comes with basic fields.
- Add new fields, drag-and-drop to rearrange them, edit them or remove them.
- Create multi steps if you want to.
Embed the Checkout Form
Now you need to add ‘product_ids’ parameter to this shortcode to make it product specific.
[wfacp_forms id='XXXX' product_ids='YYYY']
Here "YYYY" is your product ID
You can get the product ID under WooCommerce > Products section.
The final short-code will be like this:
[wfacp_forms id='12354' product_ids='87']
Now add this short-code to the product for which you want to use the product-specific checkout form.
Click on “Update” button to save changes.