1) Global Checkout: In this tab, you can choose to swap your default checkout page with an Aero Checkout’s page.
All you have to do is click on the ‘Global Checkout’ tab.
Then choose an Aero Checkout page from the drop-down that you want to set as your default checkout page.
Next, hit the ‘Save changes‘ button.
2) Permalink: Here you get the option to change the slug of your Aero Checkout page.
3) Tracking & Analytics: In this tab, you can choose to track the AddToCart and InitiateCheckout Event by Facebook Pixelation.
4) Address Autocomplete: You’ll see this tab if you’re using Aero’s Plus plan.
Here you can enter your Google API key to use Aero’s Google Address Autocomplete feature.
What is Google Address Autocomplete?
When a user enters the first few characters of their address on the checkout form, Google shows potential address suggestions.
Users can choose one and the rest of the address will get filled automatically.
5) Custom CSS: This tab lets you add any custom scripts that can be applied to all the Aero Checkout pages.
7) Advanced: In this tab, you get the option to display shipping method prices in the ascending order on the checkout page.