In this tab, you’ll be able to check how the emails you've sent are performing. This section is divided into Performance and Email.
Performance measures the number of emails you sent from Autonami (either by broadcasts or automation), open rate, click-through rate, total orders, and total revenue made.
Along with the data you select from above, the metrics will be represented graphically.
As you scroll down further, you’ll see a section named Email. Here you’ll see the last six email campaigns sent from Autonami along with the details provided below:
- Subject - Subject line used in these emails.
- Source - Name of the email campaign.
- Sent - Number of contacts to this email was sent.
- Open Rate - Number of emails opened.
- Click-through Rate - Number of emails where the CTA button or link was clicked on.
- Orders - Orders that got placed using those emails.
- Revenue - Total revenue generated while placing these orders.
This is all about the email analytics section in Autonami.