The SMS tab in Analytics keeps track of the performance of SMSs you sent to your contacts through Autonami. You’ll be able to check the number of SMS sent, click-throughs, orders placed and revenue generated, along with the graphs/charts.
To view this data, go to Analytics → SMS
Similar to Emails, you’ll see two sections here. Let’s look at these sections one by one.
This section will show how your SMS performed when you sent it as a part of automation or broadcast. You can keep track of the following numbers:
You’ll see the graphical representation of the data (as per the data range) you select from above. Your SMS performance section will look like this:
As you scroll down, you’ll see a section SMS. You can see the last six SMS campaigns you’ve created through Autonami.
These details will be mentioned there:
- Subject - Subject line used.
- Source - Name of the SMS campaign.
- Sent - The number of contacts you’ve sent this SMS to.
- Click - Click rate of the SMSs sent.
- Orders - Orders placed using these SMSs.
- Revenue - Total revenue of the orders placed.
This is all about the SMS analytics section in Autonami.