Actions are the series of processes that you can perform when an event gets triggered.
In this documentation, you'll learn about actions that you can define within your workflow.
Here are the core actions associated with Autonami:
- Create contact - Creates a new contact in Autonami
- Update Fields - Updates the fields of your contact.
- Add tags - Add tags to a contact
- Add contact note - Add a note to a contact
- Remove tags - Remove tags from a contact
- Add contact to a list - Add a contact to a list
- Remove contact from a list - Choose this action if you want to remove a contact from a list
- End Automation - End an automation
These are the core actions under Autonami. However, you can always integrate with other plugins and applications to get more actions.
Defining an Action
Let's say we have an event - A tag is added.
To define an action, click on the green (+) button.
Select Direct Action.
Here we have selected the action to add the contacts into a new list.
Click on Continue.
Now, select a list into which you want to add your new subscribers.
You can even set delays and execution priority of this automation.
Once done, click on the workflow to save your automation.
Now, if you run another automation to add a tag on any contact or even manually adding a tag to them, they’ll get added to your list.
You can even assign a specified tag to trigger this automation when configuring your event.
This means the automation successfully works!
You can set up conditional actions as well. We have discussed conditions in the next documentation.