Autonami works brilliantly to help you find any contacts you’re looking for. By using filters, you can view the information you need.
To filter your contacts using Autonami, go to Contacts and click on the dropdown.
Then, select Advanced Filters.
Now, click on the +Add New Filter button.
You’ll see different options here:
- Segments - You can filter your contacts using status, tags and lists. This way, the contacts which are associated with those status and tags/lists will only show up.
- Contact Details - Filter contacts using their basic information such as first or last name, email, company, date of birth, gender, and more.
- User - Filter your contacts using the WordPress user on your website.
- Custom Field - Filter your contacts using the custom fields you created within Autonami.
- Geography - You can filter your contacts using an address, country/region, state, city, or postal code.
- WooCommerce - Filter contacts using WooCommerce purchases such as items bought, revenue, order date, average order value, used coupons, purchase product categories/tags, etc.
- Engagement - Filter contacts using the engagement stats on your store such as engaged, unengaged, last click, last login, link triggered, broadcast open, broadcast click, broadcast sent, etc.
Select any of the categories above to filter your contacts.
In this case, we are selecting tags. You’ll get the option of either including or excluding these tags.
Now, enter your tag name. As you type your tag name, it’ll suggest tags with similar names that you have created in Autonami.
You can further apply another filter on top of one.
Once done, click on the Filter button.
Please note that - only the contacts who matched these filters will show up on your screen.
If no contacts satisfy your filtering criteria, then you’ll get a prompt - No Contacts Found.
This is how you filter contacts in Autonami.
You can also save multiple filters as your audience to avoid setting the filters again and again, thereby saving your time.
Know everything about the audience in the next section.