Autonami allows you to integrate with forms to capture leads and grow your list. It supports your favorite form plugins such as:
- Gravity Forms
- WP Forms
- Fluent Forms
- WooFunnels Optin
Here is a video on how you can integrate sign up forms with Autonami:
To access this section, go to Forms in Autonami.
Here you can view all your created forms one below the other. You’ll see the form name, status, the plugin used, and more.
See different details related to the forms created:
- Title - Name used while creating the form
- Status - Shows the status of the form whether it is active or in draft mode
- Form - Form plugin used to create this form
- Contacts - Number of contacts who have subscribed to that particular form
- Additional options - Options to view and delete a form
Please note that you must create a form first using one of the builders supported by Autonami. Then, integrate your form by mapping the fields of your form.
Further, you can use other lead notification tools including double-optin settings provided by Autonami to ensure you collect valid leads.
Learn how to: