In this section, we will be talking about the features of Autonami.
Let's get started.
- Performance Dashboard - It gives you a board-eye view of all the activities happening in your business. You can view the top-performing automated campaigns and broadcasts, recent abandoned carts, new subscribers, and so on.
- In-depth Customer Profiles - You can view every contact's purchase history, automated emails they received, automations they were a part of, sales funnels they interacted with, average order value, coupons they applied during purchase, subscription stats, and more in the customer profile.
- Behavior-based Segmentation - Autonami allows you to go beyond just tags and lists. You can segment your contacts into diverse groups and save those filters to create audiences.
- Cart Tracking - View and track all the abandoned carts, potential recoverable revenue, recovered carts, and more.
- Email Sequencing and Automation - You can set up automated sequences with scheduled delays, multiple conditions and dynamic coupon codes. These sequences get triggered when a user takes a predefined action such as cart abandonment, form submission, order placed, and more.
- Smart Broadcasts - Design your emails and make them look professional and on brand with Autonami's built-in Visual Email Builder, A/B test the broadcast to drive future traffic to the successful variant, smart sending/scheduling options, and many others.
- Analytics and Reports - You can go beyond measuring the open/click-through rates of an email with Autonami. Study the orders placed from a specific campaign, revenue generated per campaign, the response of A/B testing, and more.
Now, as you’re through the overview and features of Autonami, let’s get ahead with the installation process.