Go to WooFunnels >> Choose Autonami from the WordPress side panel – here’s the interface you’ll see:
You’ll see a list of all the automations (active and inactive) listed one below the other.
At the top of the screen, there are three options:
Add New, Import, Export.
- Clicking on “Add New” will open up a window where you can build your automation from scratch.
- On hitting the “Import” button, you’ll be able to import existing automation from another platform.
- You can download and export automation(s) from Autonami by hitting the “Export” button.
Adding a new automation
Click on the “Add New” button to create your automation from scratch.
This is Autonami’s visual workflow builder in action:
Selecting an event
Before you select an event, choose the plugin to create automation. Here are the five options you’ve got:
- WooCommerce Subscriptions
- WooCommerce Membership
Once you’ve chosen the plugin, select the event to trigger the automation.
Here’s the drop-down you’ll see on selecting WooCommerce:
You can select from a range of events depending on the purpose of creating the automation.
Then hit save and hit the ‘plus (+)’ button.
Selecting the action
When you click on the ‘+’ button, you’ll have two options in action:
- Direct Action – Select this option to run actions directly
- Conditional Action – Choose this action to apply a condition that should be met for your chosen action to be executed.
Take a look at the selection screen:
On selecting conditional action, you’ll see a set of conditions on the right-hand panel, these are specific to the event you had chosen previously.
Take a look:
After selecting the rule or condition, select the action.
Here’s the list of actions you have to pick from:
There you go. Now you are familiar with the basic interface of Autonami and ready to build any automation you want.