All our checkout page templates are built-for-conversions.
But you also get a dedicated 'Optimizations' tab to further optimize them.
Under this tab, you'll find a set of powerful settings:
Here are some of the optimizations available under this tab:
Google Address Autocomplete - Whenever a user enters the first few characters of their shipping/billing address, Google suggests a list of potential addresses in a drop-down.
Users can simply choose one from the drop-down and the rest of the details get auto-filled.
This optimization technique makes the process of filling out the address friction-free.
It also saves you from costly failed deliveries caused due to typing errors.
Express Checkout Buttons - Enable users to complete the checkout process using an accelerated payment gateway - Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, and more.
Users can simply select their preferred payment gateway and login with their credentials.
Once they do that their details are used to automatically populate the checkout form.
This will make them skip filling the checkout form manually and they can directly proceed to the payment section.
It makes the checkout process a complete breeze for mobile users where the screen size is really small.
Watch this video to learn more:
- Coupons Settings
- How to Enable Google Address Autocomplete
- How to Enable Express Checkout Buttons
- How to Configure Stripe - Apple Pay & Google Pay
- Time Checkout Expiry
- Fields Preview
- How to Configure Amazon Pay
- How to Auto-Apply Coupons on the Checkout Page
- Smart Buttons for Express Checkout
- How to Show Preferred Countries at the Top
- How to Make a Checkout Page Expire After a Certain Date or Number of Orders
- How to Pre-fill the Checkout Form for Abandoned Users