You can add a specific product(s) to your checkout page to create a product-specific checkout form.
But if you want to create a global checkout then you do not have to add a product. You can set it up without adding a product.
Use the products tab to add specific product(s) to your checkout page.
You can do one of the following:
- Let users buy one of the added products
- Choose multiple items on the checkout page
- Buy all products (Mandatory)
So you have to add product(s) only in case of product-specific checkout pages or what we also call order forms.
You can give your users the option to:
- Adjust the number of items
- Delete an item & recover an accidentally deleted item on the checkout
This makes your cart page redundant, hence reducing one extra step in the process.
Feel free to direct traffic to these product-specific pages for direct conversions. Every order page has a unique URL.
There are different templates under Customizer, Elementor, and Custom tab to create order forms.