Watch this quick video to get familiar with the Funnel Builder's Interface:
Let's look at the WooFunnels' interface:
Now take a step closer:
1. The breadcrumbs help you navigate between screens easily. You can click on "Funnels" and go back to the page that lists all your funnels. Click on “WooFunnels“ to go back to the WooFunnels performance dashboard.
2. Click on the pencil icon to edit the title and enter a name for your funnel. This will open up a pop-up allowing you to enter the name of your funnels.
3. Clicking on view will allow you to view the complete funnel starting from the very first step, it will open in a new tab.
4. This tab lets you view all the steps involved in building your sales funnel and the order in which they will show to the user.
5. This screen allows you to see the contacts and their activity in your funnel.
6. Analyze your funnel's performance by seeing the revenue generated, orders paced, total visits all in one place.
7. View any page in the funnel separately.
8. Edit option allows you to modify the design, add products, customize the form fields, optimize the page for conversions, configure additional settings, and more.
9. This button includes a duplicate and a delete option.
Duplicate - It allows you to duplicate a particular step in your funnel.
Delete - Delete a step in your funnel
10. It allows you to add a new step to your funnel. You can choose from 6 different options such as Opt-in, Opt-in Thank You, Sales Page, Checkout Page, One Click Upsells, and Thank You Page.