We are excited to release a new version 1.1. of Aero!
The product is getting raving feedback and we are committed to improving it.
Here are some of the highlights of it:
1. Added Compatibility for Learndash
2. Native WooCommerce checkout does not sustain it value when page refreshes. Checkouts built using Aero now sustain user values and load them local browser storage.
3. You can now pre-populate checkout form data by passing URL parameters such as firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is specially helpful when you running email marketing campaigns and pre-populating as much form data as possible. Lesser friction more sales!
4. Allow capability to dynamically assign “Best Valu”e tag from the URL in a product switcher like http://example.com/checkout/aero/?aero-best-value=1
5. ShopCheckout template tablet view improved
6. Minor bug fixes and improvements
We are working on creating new videos and documentation . And above updates will be even more evident when we start uncovering their true potential.
As always we are actively listening to feedback. Please write to us at email@example.com in case you have any suggestions.