You can customize the CTA Button in the Checkout Form widget using Elementor.
Follow the steps below to do so:
Step 1: Click on 'Edit' to edit your checkout page using Elementor
The checkout page template opens up in Elementor.
Step 2: Click on the pencil icon of the Checkout Form widget
Step 3: Go to the 'Payment Gateways' section from the left side panel
Here you'll find options to set the CTA Button text, Heading and Sub-Heading of the Payment Gateways section, and the text below the CTA Button.
Step 4: Design your CTA Button the way you want
Navigate to the Style tab and click on 'Buttons'.
Here you'll see a lot of customization options for the CTA Button.
Here are the things you can set from here:
- Make the CTA Button sticky on mobile
- Set the Button width, alignment, and the typography
- Change the color of the button (in normal and hover)
- Set the padding, margin for the CTA button
- Add a border to the CTA Button
and much more.
Step 5: Hit the 'Update' button to save your changes
That's it! You've now successfully changed the text of the CTA Button in the checkout form.