Track and measure the performance of your sales funnels in the Analytics tab. All of this data is funnel-specific.
You can select a date range from the top to see how many visits a particular sales funnel got, the total number of orders received, revenue, and even revenue per visit.
Take a look:
You can even compare the performance in the current month/year of your sales funnel with the previous month or year.
Let’s breakdown the different elements that make up this page:
- Date Range: The first thing under Analytics that you would have to define is the Date Range.
There are some preset ranges for you, or you can set your own date range. You can define a custom data range for better comparisons:
Under the Presets Month to Date shows you the date from the starting of the month till the current date.
- Visits: This shows the total traffic your funnel received in that time duration.
- Orders: This signifies the number of orders placed for your product
- Revenue: Revenue tells you about the total income generated by the funnel. It includes the revenue earned from all the additional offers as well.
- Revenue per Visit: It’s calculated by dividing the total revenue by the number of visitors.
As you scroll down on the same page, you can see the data for various components of your sales funnel:
The thank-you page doesn’t have conversions or revenue mentioned as it's just an order confirmation page.
Overall, analytics is a great tool to asses your sales funnels in real-time.